Ultimate Life List
1. Thru-hike the Appalachian Trail
2. Hike the Grand Canyon (down and back up again)
3. Cage dive with Great White Sharks
4. Scuba dive and explore the Great Barrier Reef
5. Hike sections of the Great Wall
6. See the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
7. Kayak in all seven seas
8. Hike England, coast to coast
9. Trek to Mt. Everest base camp
10. Visit the Galapagos
11. Hike to and through Macchu Piccu
12. Hike Italy’s Dolomite Mountains
13. Visit and explore Bhutan
14. Safari in Africa
15. Visit Madagascar
16. Summit Kilamanjaro
17. Hike Death Valley starting in Badwater and ending on the summit of Telescope Peak (or as Drue likes to say, ending at our car where we head to the nearest resort for a few days!)
18. Visit the Parthenon, the Colesium and the Hagia Sophia
19. Drive and explore Route 66
20. Float in the Dead Sea
21. Ride a gondola in Venice
22. Swim in the Blue Lagoon (in Iceland)
23. Eat pizza in Naples.
24. Visit England’s White Cliffs of Dover
25. Travel down the Amazon River
26. Visit the Maldives
27. Take a walkabout in Australia’s Outback
28. Take a ride in a hot air balloon
29. Visit India – stay in an ashram for a week, see the Taj Motel and stay in the Tree House Hotel
30. Visit the catacombs and the Egyptian museum in Alexandria
31. Life in Ireland for a month
32. Visit Easter Island
33. Take a cruise on Halong Bay (Vietnam)
34. Visit Angkor Wat, Cambodia
35. Stay in the Underwater Hotel in Fiji
36. Stay at the Jungle Hotel in Mexico
37. Stay at the Hotel de Glasse in Canada
38. Go to every Cirque du Soleil show
39. Visit every continent
40. Swim with a Mola Mola
- Jeri said: I hear you, TerriAnn. My first draft list was a h...
- TerriAnn @ Cookies & Clogs said: My list would be too crazy that making a list woul...
- Jeri said: Mom, it's okay! By the time I finished working, n...
- Jeri said: You're so right, Aunt Janet. :-) It was a good b...
- Mom said: I wish I had known. I didn't call you on Friday to...
- Janet said: Those are the best birthdays!!!! It took me a whi...
- If Hollywood can reboot, so can I!
- ...you might find, you get what you need!
- Relaunching the 101...
- A moment of gut clenching truth
- Do's and Don'ts